Please read below for additional information.
Life at present is somewhat different to what we had originally planned for, however we have taken all precautionary steps to ensure that all the children who are attending our camps and our staff are kept safe.
- When dropping your child off please bring them to the check in area where we will do a temperature check and ask for you to sign a daily form. Please also come to the hockey pitch area to collect your child at the end of their session. Unfortunately parents are unable to stay inside the hockey pitch fenced area unless dropping off or collecting. If you would like to wait and watch for a while, we request that you do so from just outside the fenced area.
- Every morning we will check and record your child’s temperature and ask that you sign a form to confirm that your child is well.
- Every day your child must bring their own snacks, lunch (if they are attending for a full day) and drinks. These should be brought in a disposable plastic bag.
- On days when the weather forecast is rain please send a raincoat. On warmer, sunny days please ensure that your child has sun protection on and please send some for them to top it up when necessary. Please ensure that your child has been shown how to apply this themselves.
- All sports equipment will be sanitised throughout the day, and balls will be numbered so that every child has their own for certain activities.
- Only trainers or shoes that are suitable to be worn on an artificial grass surface can be worn.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be around all areas and children will be encouraged to sanitise regularly.
- Please ensure that your child knows about the 1 metre distance rule…no hugs or high fives unfortunately.
- All toilet areas will be cleaned and sanitised after any use.
- If your child is feeling unwell at home, please contact us immediately on 07707331577 to inform us. If your child is feeling unwell at camp, we will isolate your child from the rest of the group and contact you on the emergency number that you have provided. Please ensure that we have an up to date contact number.
- Please send enough snacks and drinks for your child each day. Please do not send any fizzy drinks or items that contain nuts.
- No mobile phones are to be used during the time that your child is attending the camp unless prior permission is given by a coach, for example to contact a parent or guardian. All mobile devices must be kept in your child’s own bag.